a cute title @ japon

*10/16/06 ~ 1/8/07* --> the amount of time I will be in that one weird country, as well as how long I have to figure out... at least why denim jackets look so crappy with jeans.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

♪Pictures from the outing @ Chiba City♪

Today Cousin the Younger (or, CtY, or as we now know, Harumi. No, her name's not Harumi, but we'll just call her that, for privacy and other things people get crazy about) took me to go shopping at Chiba City!! This is a pictures entry, since I took lots of pictures. Some of them are really basic for ye who have ever been in Japan, but for me, it was interesting!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Japanese cell phones are so cute. Even this one is two years old!!! CtY's. She is writing an email.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We went to the cell phone shop to see what kind of phone/plan I can have for my close to three months' stay.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just some random place by the Kamatori Train Station which I felt compelled to take a picture of.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The American landscape is devoid of such images. That is probably why we are so obese.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Where you buy train tickets!! Mmm...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At the platform. This sign basically says, "It's dangerous to get on the train as it's leaving so don't even try it wusses."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Train tracks, and CtY's lovely glowing face.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Inside!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another!! Baby...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and CtY.

And then, CtY took me to SHU UEMURA where a nice lady did my makeup and CtY bought this eyeshadow for me and for herself for 2,100 yen each. Seriously, Japanese girls' perception of beauty and the importance of it in their daily lives is so different from American girls'.

And who wouldn't be - the clothes are gorgeous, everything is gorgeous. Fashion is an artwork here. Just by window shopping, I could see, picking apart each piece of clothing, if the same one thing were in Charlotte Russe or Hollister, I wouldn't hesitate to get it. There's just this integrity from the people who made it, the boots, the skirts, the earrings, the necklaces - that they actually created something.

Anyway, that's enough talk about clothes. I got my hair cut. Look below!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In the background is CtY. If she finds out about this picture she will murder me.

I know what you're thinking. I know what you're thinking. Look below!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me shouting, "YES!!!! YES!!! BRING ON THE FOBBINESS!!!!!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Japanese Subway. Just. Because.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mmm...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chiba City nearing night time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
three letters: OMG

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
WT...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and the purikura we took at the end of the day!!!!

That's it!!!

5 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous anna said...

AWWW so cute i love the strawberry slippers <3 <3
i have strawberry earrrings to match :)
so awesome i hope your having a good time!!! cell phones. get the banana yellow pre-paid one!! we could match :)

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Yufu said...

gosh japanese stuff are the BEST!!
GO FOB POWER!!! woot woot*

ichigo slipper CHOOOOOO kawaii<333

aww i wanna go to Japan...
and hang out with you...


and go to caaaaandy mountain chhaaaaaarlieeee!

SHUN the non believer,
SHUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNaaHhh...



LOLZ

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Yelhsa said...

So taking all these pictures...it makes you like a walking stereotype. You are an asian tourist...but in Asia. Woah. Haha. I'm a walking stereotype too, moka. And I wuv your haircut and am jealous of you potential phone. And I love that you use the word "fobby". I miss you being in America!

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger momo said...

anna!!!
omg i saw the banana one!!! lol i did something stupid.. had my cousin get a phone for me and at the end of the three months, i kaiyaku... it probably costs a lot less with a prepaid. shonbori.

yufuⅶ
shunnnnnnnnnn
shunnnnnnnnahahhhh!!

it's a magical liopleurodon!!!

LOL

i heart you

crash
no, actually, i'm fitting right in, because the reason why asian tourists are asian tourists is because they take lots of pictures in their homeland, and they're merely carrying that over to wherever they're going LOL

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Fehnix. said...

I really really really like the teapots.

And incidentally, the earrings look like earrings in Mexico o.o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home